Below you will find our contact information as well as some other organizations and government offices that can help with different situations.

Use the info below or simply fill out our online form and we will contact you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!


5565 Mapleton Road
Lockport, NY 14094

NOTE! Please do not drop animals off at this address, this is a private residence. Thank you!

Follow Us:


AWARE Contacts

Jackie: 716-625-8189
Ben: 716-940-2478
Kathy: 716-907-2325
Kevin: 716-907-1513
Brittany: 716-290-7287

Other Animal Rescue Organizations

Wild Kritters of Niagara County - Wildlife Rehabilitators
3300 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132 --- Visit Website

Lakeview Animal Sanctuary - Farm Animal Rescue
Sandy --- 716-574-0359 --- Visit on Facebook

Erie County SPCA Wildlife Department
300 Harlem Road
West Seneca, NY 14224
Visit Website
ANIMAL EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION (Erie) --- 716-875-7360 (ext-247)

Domestic Dog/Cat Rescue
Diamonds in the Ruff --- 716-213-8658 --- Visit Website
Niagara County SPCA --- 716-731-4368 --- Visit Website

Local Government

Niagara County Health Department --- 716-439-7591 / 716-439-7444
Erie County Health Department --- 716-961-6800
Orleans County Health Department --- 585-589-3278
Any humans or animals that come in contact with Raccoons, Skunks or Bats must be reported to health department immediately.

Niagara County Sheriff: 716-438-3398
Monday thru Saturday | Hours: 9 - 4
If an animal dog or cat is injured and needs immediate SPCA pick up, your Sheriff's department can call SPCA at their special number.

Department of Conservation (DEC)
DEC Dispatch --- 844-332-3267
Division of Wildlife --- 716-851-7010

NYS DEC New York State Department of Conservation, is in charge of licensing, and help with legal issues.
Visit Website

NYSWRC New York State Wildlife Rehabilitation Council, is the NYS organization that connects the public and rehabilitators with information and resources.
Visit Website

Nuisance Animals

If the animal you have is just a nuisance situation, you must call a Nuisance Wildlife Control Officer. These trained personnel will come and take care of your problem for a fee.

All fields marked with an (*) are required.


Please enter your first name.

Please enter your last name.

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Please enter your phone number.

Please enter a valid email address.


Please select one.

Please enter your questions or comments.

Invalid Input